Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Stop Dreaming Start Doing

The world is full of dreamers but few doers.
The purpose of this article is to inform you that dream alone does not guarantee success; action must be taken for dream to become a reality.

Do you have a dream? If you do, what are your plans to implement your dream? The truth is that we all have dreams, so having a dream is not a big deal. It is an indisputable fact that dream is the foundation of all achievements. I explain how this works in my article, how your thoughts create destiny. Dream is only
one of the steps in activating success.

Other members of the success system must be applied in order for dream to become a reality.

Yeah we all have dreams. It is high time we stopped talking about our dreams. I want to be this, I want to be that. I want to do this, I want to do that. The question is when are you going to begin?

When I Become a Big Boy Shiv Khera, the author of " you can win" shared a
popular story in his book about a little boy who says when I become a big boy I will do this and this and I will be happy.

And when he becomes a big boy he says when I finish college and do this and this I will be happy. And when he finishes college he says when I get my first job I will do this and this and I will be happy. And when he gets his first job he says when I get married I will do this and this and I will be happy. And when he gets married he says when the kids get out
of school and I do this and this I will be happy. And when the kids get out of
school he says when I retire and do this and this I will be happy. And when he
retires what does he see? He sees life has gone by in front of his eyes.

This story sounds funny right? The truth is that our attitude most of the times to our dreams is not different from that of this little boy. We always believe or think that certain things must be in place
before we can live our dreams, and even if the conditions are met we look for
another excuse. We keep hipping up excuses until we end up doing nothing about our dreams.

It is high time you stopped dreaming and start taking the right step to becoming the person of your dream. What is the benefit of a great dream that does not see the light of the day? No matter how novel your dream is, you will never be celebrated for it until you make it a
reality. Only doers and achievers are celebrated. You can never build a great life and good reputation on dreams and mere intentions. You must take
action. Greatness is not for dreamers and wishers, it is for doers.

Let us follow the example of martin Luther king Jr who says in his I have a dream speech that "I have a dream
that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be
judged by the colour of their skin, but by the content of their character."
His dream was a lofty one indeed, He didn't just dream and abandon his dream, he applied action in the direction of his dream. Though the dream cost him is life, it eventually became a reality. If not for his dream, Barack Obama may not have the opportunity of becoming the president of the United State of America today.

You can change your life and change the world if only you can make effort to make your dream a reality.

Stop dreaming today and start doing.

Written by Taiwo Emayosanlomo
Source: http://www.taiwoemayosan.com/2016/01/
stop-dreaming-start-doing.html?m=1

from Ogwuche Abel

No comments:

Post a Comment