According to the Urban dictionary; A world changer is someone who knows and see's the broken-ness in this world, and strives to change that.
The above definition points out three major factors, the first is that a world changer see's (Realizes) the broken-ness or problems, the second is that he/she strives to change or fix the broken-ness.
The third is the a world changer see's the broken-ness not just in his home or locality,country or continent alone but all over the world. From inception the world has had great world changers that shock the world with their innovation, power, dedication and willingness to do this. Below is a list containing few names out of thousands that have made positive impact in the world.
1; Jesus Christ (c.5BC – 30AD) Spiritual
Teacher, central figure of Christianity.
2; Abraham Lincoln (1809 – 1865) President of US during civil war, helped end slavery.
3; Nelson Mandela (1918 – 2013) Anti-
apartheid leader. First President of democratic South Africa in 1994.
4; Sir Isaac Newton (1642 – 1727) English mathematician and scientist.
Like I said the list above contains only a few names out of thousands who have played major roles in changing the world, You can read more about their contributions to the world on Google or other search engines.
At this point I believe we now know who a World Changer is and what a World Changer does. Now let's focus on the topic of this article "How to Become a World Changer".
Becoming a World Changer requires a great deal of commitment,dedication and selfless service to humanity. The following guides will show how you can become a world leader.
1. Ask Yourself Why and What You would like to change in the world; there is no way we can achieve any goal without having a purpose for setting the goal. So before you embark on this journey of becoming a world changer ask yourself why you want to be a world changer, is it so you could get famous or because you really want to make the world a better place.
2. Make Researches; for one to change the world,he/she need to know a lot about the world. There is no way you can be a world changer if you don't know the world or the problems in it that needs to be fixed. So the first step to being a world changer is Making lots of Research.
3. Make Positive Impact in the lives of People; to be a world changer you also need to be an impact maker. You need to give selfless service to humanity.
4. Commitment and Dedication; in life it is never possible to achieve any goal without being committed. I have seen a lot of people set goals but then fail to achieve them because they lack commitment and dedication. So for you to become a world changer you need to be committed and dedicated.
5. God Factor; as a Christian, I personally believe nothing is possible without God intervention. So in what ever you do put God first.